[Kolab-devel] Re: installing gd library - rebuilding php

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Sep 11 18:39:57 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch 07 September 2005 11:05 schrieb Fabio Pietrosanti:

Hi Fabio,

> If the kolab team would be interested in supporting such idea i can
> provide all the needed obmtool.conf and rc.conf modifications i'm using
> for using kolab along with horde.

I like the idea of making it easy for everyone. Please provide the patches and
then we can decide which parts we can include. The main criteria will be not
to make things more complicated for those not using Horde while also not
endorseing the use of Horde.

I am currently not convinced of the Horde effort. The design of the solution
is imho broken. E.g. the fact that Horde connects to the Kolab server using
the manager credentials is simply not acceptable in any way. It breaks all
Kolab security precautions....

Regards,
-- martin

--