[Kolab-devel] kolabd new build mechanism

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 11 10:59:20 CEST 2005

Op zaterdag 10 september 2005 15:24, schreef Marcus Hüwe:
> if you like i can try to sync my version with the latest cvs snapshots.
>
> But it would be nice if you can inform me when the stuff will be
> committed to cvs because this "updating" is a crappy work :))

Marcus,

I should not do that, it looks like waste energy.  First wait for a response
from whomever is able to commit the patch to cvs.  It has been more than
month ago since you posted the patch, and just nothing happend!

You better use your time for something else, kolab does not seem to want our
work :(

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless