[Kolab-devel] wiki as part of kolab

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Mon Sep 5 02:34:12 CEST 2005

Hi Guys,

well, we've been using kolab for some time now and there's really something
we're missing as a group-oriented function: Knowledge Management

What do you think about integrating twiki into kolab? I mean, there could be a
simple setup routine for twiki and the twiki pages could be displayed as a
kolab tab in the config interface. The user login is not so feature-rich
anyway.

BTW. what about making the web user interface more extensible? I have posted a
suggestion / question on this list (or was it another list?) anyway how about
extending the user configuration tab in order to make the ldap web interface
into the central enterprise account configuration site. In my eyes this would
be the right place to administer any kind of account data for whatever sort
of application - which in turn must be able to authenticate against LDAP.

Regards,

Markus