[Kolab-devel] evolab: A quick hack to sync evolution and kolab2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Thu Oct 20 11:02:41 CEST 2005

Hi Günter,

Am Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005 14:57 schrieb Guenter Bartsch:
> here is a small little ruby script (based on revolution from rubyforge)
> that will sync your evolution calender against a kolab2 server:
>
> http://www.iti.uni-stuttgart.de/~bartscgr/evolab/

from browing the page this sounds quite interesting.
I would suggest to add a few notes to the README about
what you can acutally do with the sync.

E.g. Is this a complete bi-directional sync?
If I delete an appointment on the client, will this also be deleted
on the server?
What happens in case of a conflict?

Thanks for sharing!

Best,