[Kolab-devel] Call for translators

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Oct 13 09:54:03 CEST 2005

On Thursday 13 October 2005 09:33, bud.golf4 wrote:
> Steffen Hansen wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > The dutch and french kolab-webadmin translations need
>
> updating (german
>
> > and italian too, but I have someone taking care of them
>
> already).
>
> > Any native speakers up for the task? I can help with the
>
> technical
>
> > details if you want.
> >
> > regards
>
> Hello I am french, i can help you without problem.
> I am also working in spain, i can translate to spanish.

It looks like Benoit is doing the french part, but spanish would be
nice!

I am completely and utterly ignorant about spanish, so I need a few
answers to get started setting up the files: What is the two-letter
countrycode (like en, de, fr, ...) for Spain and how do you write
"spanish" in, well, spanish?

thanks.
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se