Fwd: Re: [Kolab-devel] The kolab-resource-handlers module

radoeka radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 13 09:22:20 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 09:11:21AM +0200, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 October 2005 15:00, Martin Konold wrote:
> > Am Dienstag 11 Oktober 2005 08:26 schrieb Richard Bos:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > > Or is it possible to move the horde code to it's own module?
> >
> > Steffen: Is this possible? I would very much prefer such a solution.
>
> Would that really make a difference?

Definately!  At the moment it is needed to autoconfiscate all horde/pear
code (over 3800 files)...  While this code does not seem to be required
for the kolab server (perhaps only a few libs are needed) to operate
properly.

> There is nothing in the current package that does not depend on Horde.

Let's rephrase this to: "Everything n the current package depends on
horde".  Is that indeed what you wanted to say?

In that case, please look up some emails from me in this thread and
you'll see that I state that there only about 15 horde (files/libs)
needed...

For now I don't want the to port the horde based web interface!

--
Richard