[Kolab-devel] next patch, this time for kolab-webadmin and kolabd

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Nov 23 00:17:52 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. November 2005 23:10 schrieb Richard Bos:

Hi Steffen,

> > Can this patch be committed to cvs please.

I want to see the patches from Richard accepted _before_ going beta for 2.1.

The Beta was delayed for months without any good reasons and now I simply
don't see the point why it needs to be rushed.

Actually I think the work from Richard will help us gaining speed in getting
2.1 tested if only some more eyeballs will look at this release of Kolab.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/