[Kolab-devel] [issue996] No email folders under post-in, but just straight under the server

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Nov 19 21:38:27 CET 2005

New submission from Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl>:

No (email folders) under post in, but just straight under the server

> MK: This is easily implemented by the server (alt hierarchy operator),
> but needs support by the clients. I support this move as an option.
>
> RB: No changes at the server at all (configuration option in kolab-webadmin
> maybe)?

Is this a kolab3 feature?
should it be reported to bugs.kde.org?

Comment by Bernhard:
As far as I understand, this does not really need to be changed at all.

It would be nice to document what needs (or how) to be implemented at the
server (alt hierarchy operator).

messages: 5867
nosy: rbos
status: unread
title: No email folders under post-in, but just straight under the server