[Kolab-devel] [issue994] Rename webdir and phpdir from admin to kolab

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Nov 19 11:43:37 CET 2005

New submission from Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl>:

> - Renaming of the phplibdir and webserverdir from 'admin' to 'kolab'.
> MK: This should be easily doable as it does not affect the clients.
>
> RB: I think we can do this in the Build system (too).  We can just make a
> variable for it, e,g. @BLAH@ and in case of (distribution) kolab it will be
> defined as 'admin' (till 3.x) when it can be switch to 'kolab'.  In the
> meantime it can be defined on suse as 'kolab' from the beginning ;)
>
> Should this be a tracker?  But how to define it is one that must be done
> for version 3.x?

Comment by Bernhard:
You can put it in the tracker as wish and create a topic "kolab3".
Please also put in the reasons for this change, as I am still unsure about it.
/admin/ does not seem to hurt as most real enterprise Kolab Servers should
have their own DNS a record.

messages: 5863
nosy: rbos
status: unread
title: Rename webdir and phpdir from admin to kolab
topic: kolab3