[Kolab-devel] [issue773] Windows Support

Michael Steigerwalt kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat May 28 20:23:46 CEST 2005

New submission from Michael Steigerwalt <deaz at comcast.net>:

Hello. I was wondering, is there plans on having a port of this for windows? I
just downloaded the source, and actually, havn't even had a change to look at it
yet, to see if it would be compatible with Windows. (Let alone attempt to
compile.) Anyway, like I said, I was just wondering if you were planning on
porting this software to windows. I'd really love it if you could possibly do
that. I don't have a dedicated *nix machine available as of right now to run it
on, and it would be pointless to do that, since most of my time is spent using
windows (unfortunately). If you are not planning on doing a port to windows, are
there any programs you could suggest, that are opensource, that would be
compatible with Kolab or basically just an imap server? Thank you very much.

messages: 4708
nosy: deaz
priority: feature
status: unread