[Kolab-devel] [issue771] Kontact creates folder name and translates them.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 27 18:00:46 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

The KDE client running in Germany creates English Folder names
and then translates them for display.
I am not entirely sure, but I rememver that this was not the
best solution now that we have annotations for the default folder
and the folder types.

The translation is a point of confusion about how the folders
are called on the server, e.g. this might bite the user, if
she activates "mailbox-delivery" where she need to know the folder
name.

What about removing the translation completely and
to create German foldernames in the future?

messages: 4705
nosy: bernhard, bh, david, martin, till
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Kontact creates folder name and translates them.
topic: kde client