[Kolab-devel] Can't see kolab shared calendar with kronolith

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Fri May 20 13:55:43 CEST 2005

On Thursday, 19 May 2005 10:48, s.truppe at email.amergy.com wrote:
> and i've done a checkout for horde, the framework and kronolith and then a
> cvs update.
> but i've the same error message again :(
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object
> in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab.php on line 552

This bug has actually already been reported:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1617

But unfortunately no solution has been found so far.

> > What language setting are you using when logging into Horde?
>
> sometimes english, sometimes german

I think this has something to do with the problem, but I'm not able to fully
test this as I use English exclusively. I've tried switching the Horde locale
between German and English, creating and viewing events between each, but so
far I haven't been able to reproduce the errors...

I suppose any more information you could provide relating to this problem
would help us out here.

Stuart Bingë