[Kolab-devel] Kolab delete some users

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri May 20 10:39:39 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 20. Mai 2005 09:55 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:

Hi,

> ls var/imapd/spool/domain/aleandri.net/user/
> curriculum  user1  user2  user3  fax  user4
>
> After slapindex:
>
> ls var/imapd/spool/domain/aleandri.net/user/
> curriculum  fax  user4
>
> I hava a backup of /kolab/var/ and /kolab/etc but if i restore it at the
> new start kolab re-delete the same users!

Did you make any update on Kolab? Is it possible that you created user1, user2
and user3 before the update?

Anyhow, slapindex should never delete users.

Can you in addition please report the issue to the OpenLDAP project?

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany