[Kolab-devel] Re: Problem handling Outlook invitations in Kontact

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Wed May 18 19:34:06 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005 17:19 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> On Friday 13 May 2005 07:51, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005 23:50 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> >
> > You're right. It was not really an invitation but an attached appointment
> > (event).
>
> Hmmm, should it be possible to put such an appointment in the calendar?

I would like to have the possibility to add it. Opening it in a separate
KOrganizer window (to be able to inspect the details) would be optimal, from
there it should be possible to merge it into another calendar. (e.g. right
click and selecting something like "Move to ... resource")

But currently you
a) can't open a separate window in Kontact
   (while you can in KOrganizer standalone - known bug resp. missing feature)
b) AFAIK you have to open it a second times to be able to merge it.

Though, opening the attachment in KOrganizer / Kontact works, the "rest" is
"simply" improving the workflow. ;-)