[Kolab-devel] no php.log file

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Thu May 12 19:57:57 CEST 2005

On Thursday 12 May 2005 19.52, s.truppe at email.amergy.com wrote:
>  i've changed the settings from the apache.conf file so it should generate
> a log file but i can't find any :(, i use kolab with the horde framework
> and so i've two php.ini files. one in /kolab/etc/php and the other one lies
> under /kolab/etc/apache/. i turned logging on but no chance... does i have
> to change the kolab template files ?

All the debuggin we have done the debug automatically has gone into the
apache-error log, is that not enough for your needs?

I mean we used it to debug the initial synch issues and Horde selfdestruct
issues.

and "we" did not mean I did any coding work just to clarify :)

--
Matt Douhan
www.fruitsalad.org