[Kolab-devel] [issue730] Cannot rename user in Kolab2 Admin interface

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu May 12 04:16:29 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005 18:58 schrieb Richard Bos:

Hi Richard,

> "non-volatile" is not the most common english word, wouldn't
> "not-updatable" be easier to understand or perhaps just "fixed"?

I agree with your criticism. Back then I did not find a better term :-(

What about "permanent" or "non-modifiable" or "unchangeable"?

Please make an appropriate whish item in our bug tracker.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany