[Kolab-devel] [issue741] Kolab2 Admin interface doesn't set user quotas

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Tue May 10 20:07:49 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 15:20, Stephan Buys wrote:

> It seems that even though the Quota can be defined in the admin interface
> this value is never actually set in Cyrus.
>
> cyradm can be used to verify that the quota doesn't appear

I cannot reproduce this on our server (installed as Beta 5, then upgraded to
RC1):

[Quota set to 20 though admin interface]
# /kolab/bin/cyradm --user manager localhost
gatekeeper.toltec2test.de> lq user/tantetest at toltec2test.de
 STORAGE 38225/20480 (186.6455078125%)

But: if the user is over the quota, incoming messages will be silently
dropped. No undeliverable message is going back to the sender. Postfix
delivers the message to kolabmailboxfilter and it disappears from there. Is
this the intended behaviour or is this a bug?

Regards,
Henning Holtschneider
--
LocaNet oHG - http://www.loca.net