[Kolab-devel] new build mechanism for perl-kolab

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Tue May 3 16:33:57 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 12:42, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Monday 02 May 2005 22:17, Marcus aka }-Tux-{ wrote:
> > Maybe this new build mechanism for perl-kolab can be included in
> > the kolab project?
>
> Steffen: What do you say?

I looked at it at a while ago, and it looks good. Didn't have time to
integrate it properly yet. I would need it to allow smooth creation of
rpms by just running make in the server/perl-kolab dir in CVS. Anyone
up to task of integrating it?

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se