[Kolab-devel] Kolab2 Distribution lists using alias_maps instead of virtual_maps

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Mar 30 01:02:51 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 17:10, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Another issue:
>
> kolabfilter_destination_recipient_limit = 1
>
> in main.cf.template basically expands _any_ multi-recipient message
> that Kolab2 recieves into seperate emails for each recipient.

There are several things with the pipe transport that don't really work
with multiple recipients. See http://www.postfix.org/pipe.8.html

I might be able to enhance kolabfilter to be able to cope with multiple
recipients, but that would be an enhancement for sure, so as long as
there are bugs and contracted features they have priority.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se