[Kolab-devel] Planning for next beta.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 17 12:08:59 CET 2005

It seems that we at least need one beta before we can release.
Let us do the planing for this.

Issues that need to be fixed:

689 Kolab2 slapd hangs under high loads

684 (error when changing language in webadmin interface)
685 attributeaccess config should be in /kolab/etc
243 free/busy lists don't include recurring events
687 Kolab2 kolabd sometimes deletes all deleteFlags without deleting main object

681 Kolab2 Master->Slave server uses wrong password for "nobody" on slave
682 Spam/virus internal/external doesn't work
614 Events from deleted calendar folder still show up in free/busy list

We have the webadmin internationalised.

690 add equality setting to ldap schema

And of course a lot of issues on testing need to be tested.
;)