[Kolab-devel] KolabDeleteflag index_param failed

Sönke Ebert soenke.ebert at freenet.de
Sun Mar 13 09:57:52 CET 2005

Hi,

I still have some problems with my kolab server (Kolab2-beta3). My system is
FreeBSD 5.3.

With log level 16 in slapd.conf.template I am getting <=
bdb_equality_candidates: (kolabDeleteflag) index_param failed (18)

What does this message mean? I can't find any entry in my LDAP database for
kolabDeleteflag...

Another question: Is it possible to access the LDAP with an LDAP browser
from another machine (cause LDAP is running on loopback interface)?

Thanks a lot

Soenke Ebert