[Kolab-devel] toltec beta 63 (was: document FB triggering of toltec)

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Tue Mar 1 20:39:06 CET 2005

Hi Andreas,

> Can anyone provide some details about changes from beta 58 to
> beta 63? I'd given it a try but ran into reproducible crashes
> when syncing a shared calendar folder. I went back to beta 58
> which worked fine.

Does this happen only on shared calendars folders? If so, it can be related
to the Free busy triggering. Can you set the free busy "permission" from the
message store property sheet?

It is strongly recommended that you re-upload the contents of the PST file
in order to update signed messages correctly to the server.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557