[Kolab-devel] kolab2 dependencies/integration

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 22 20:51:23 CEST 2005

Op dinsdag 21 juni 2005 23:34, schreef Marcus aka }-Tux-{:
> > I was referring to the "%templates" variable at the end. These path
> > definitions are not necessarily correct on all distributions.

One might wonder why these are being checked during runtime.  Shouldn't it be
sufficient to have them set during install time?  In case of suse it would be
set during install time in combination with a cronjob that checks (sets) the
permission and ownership of files and directories.  In case of kolab the
right values could be stored in /etc/permissions.d/kolab.

I don't how this works for other distributions, might be the same.  If so
perhaps kolab could adapt this mechanism?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless