[Kolab-devel] perl-kolab modules

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Jun 22 00:37:29 CEST 2005

> The prefix is not needed anymore.  Well at least it will not be determined
> during runtime, but during buildtime with autoperl.
>
> $ap::config->{sbindir} e.g. is actually $prefix/bin

You are right. I made a mistake there. I attached a corrected patch for
Kolab.pm.

I get confused by the $ap::config->{sysconfdir}. The autoperl script
states that this variable would also include the prefix but looking at
the code I get the impression it is not being included. I also don't see
it in the resulting config.h file.

Cheers

Gunnar