[Kolab-devel] kolab2 dependencies/integration

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 21 23:35:54 CEST 2005

Op dinsdag 21 juni 2005 23:21, schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> I was referring to the "%templates" variable at the end. These path
> definitions are not necessarily correct on all distributions.
>
> The "saslauthd.conf" file for example cannot be found in
> $ap::config->{sysconfdir}/sasl on Gentoo but in
> $ap::config->{sysconfdir}/sasl2
> There a few other paths that also do not match. In addition I changed
> some of the ownership values for Gentoo.
>
> I just think the variables %templates, %permission, and %ownership
> should be read from a config file in /etc/kolab.

Just have those values set in the dist_conf/gentoo file (does not exist yet,
but you get the idea).   It should than get a variable e.g. called:
sasl_confdir=${sysconfdir}/sasl2

And the file Conf.pm should have $ap::config->{sasl_confdir}

This valid for all the other variables set in %templates, %permission, and
%ownership.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless