[Kolab-devel] [issue812] modifying addressbook vcard not possible

wolke kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Jun 20 11:30:08 CEST 2005

New submission from wolke <jjoseph at vsdeutschland.de>:

I hope I did all right with my first post.
I cant change a vcard under Addressbook. If I try this a message: "User, vCard
or distribution list with this email address already exists" appears and the
changes are gone.
A next but related question is if it is possible to add a bunch of Users i.e. as
a textfile or whatever to avoid a delete/reenty procedere.
A am a Newbie to Kolab and even Linux ... and hope someone can help.

Thanks a lot and best regards, WolkeO

messages: 4982
nosy: WolkeO
priority: bug
status: unread
title: modifying addressbook vcard not possible
topic: web admin