[Kolab-devel] postfix patch applied upstream

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Jul 28 09:16:52 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 23:12, Andreas Hasenack wrote:

> So, I guess the "flags=n" behaviour can be obtained via
> "null_sender=".
>
> I diffed pipe.c in this postfix release with the previous one and
> removed the most obvious unrelated things. A patch against 2.2.5 is
> attached but barely tested.  I know nothing of postfix internals. The
> only tests I did so far are: - it builds :)
> - used it in kolab by replacing "flags=n" with "null_sender=" in
> master.cf and sent some messages through. Nothing weird happened.
>
> Please review. Perhaps the original patch author is on this list and
> can take a look?

Yes, I am aware of the differences between our patch and what went into
postfix. I'd rather keep things the way they are for now and then
change the postfix conf when we decide to upgrade postfix.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se