[Kolab-devel] Problems with LDAP accounts in Kolab GUI

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Tue Jul 26 16:37:42 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 15.30, Roland Gruber wrote:
> Hamish schrieb:
> > Are you using horde? I remember there was problems with older versions of
> > kolab and horde. If you are not using the stable kolab, this may be a
> > problem.
>
> no, I installed the stable release of Kolab2.
> The entry was created with LDAP Account Manager but this should not matter.

I don't want to be impolite so please do not take this the wrong way, but if
you do not use the tools provided why do you expect things to work out of the
box?

Of course it matters that you did not use the provided tools, they are there
for a reason.

I am not saying it should not work, I also think it should, but there may be
very good reasons for it not to work.

--
Matt Douhan
www.fruitsalad.org