[Kolab-devel] Roadmap Planning

radoeka radoeka at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 12 11:04:42 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 10:54:37AM +0200, Bart Verwilst wrote:
> Richard Bos wrote:
> >- A frontend to create sieve filters.  Or should this be in the hands of
> >the clients.  It would be nice to have this possiblity within kolab's
> >webadmin.
> smartsieve is a great tool for this! And easy to install

That is nice to hear.  But... what about the end user.  (S)He now needs
to login to kolab-webadmin to alter personal information (etc) and for
vacation email settings.  To make filter (s)he needs to login into yet
another webinterface.  I assume that the end user feeling will be better
in case all these things can be accesses via 1 interface/login.

--
Richard