[Kolab-devel] cannot set annotations using cyradm

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Mon Jul 11 17:11:02 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

I created a lot of mailboxes on our Kolab 2 server today. 30 minutes ago, I
realized that the annotations.db is corrupt. All backup files are useless,
because they don't contain the mailboxes I created today :-(

So, I tried to set the annotations using cyradm. I applied Steffens patch to
Admin.pm. Unfortunately, cyradm still won't let me set the annotations:

localhost> mboxcfg
user/hholtschneider/Kalender at loca.net /vendor/kolab/folder-type event.default
mboxconfig: Permission denied

Any suggestions what I have to do to fix this?

Thanks,
Henning Holtschneider
--
LocaNet oHG - http://www.loca.net