[Kolab-devel] rename of shared folder shared.foo at domain (from user.foo at domain), can no longer send mail to it

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 19:39:01 CET 2005

Hi all
I just upgraded from beta 1 to beta 2 - smooth! The only problem now is
with shared folders. As per the instructions, I renamed
user.sharedfolder at mydomain.com to shared.sharedfolder at mydomain.com - OK
fine.
I was previously able to send email to these folders by sending mail to
+user.sharedfolder at mydomain.com so I guessed that the new address would
be +shared.sharedfolder at mydomain.com - nope. I have tried
+shared.foo at mydomain.com
shared.foo at mydomain.com
foo at mydomain.com
shared.foo
foo
None of them work - all are bounced with 550-Mailbox unknown.  Either
there is no mailbox associated with this 550-name or you do not have
authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
command)) in the logs.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks,