[Kolab-devel] RE : [kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Thu Jan 20 19:10:22 CET 2005

On Thursday, 20 January 2005 14:34, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005 13:31 schrieb a.gungl at gmx.de:
>
> Hi,
>
> > We should somehow start to collect our knowledge about the current Horde
> > quirks, so that everyone can benefit from it.
>
> As mentioned before this is what wiki.kolab.org is meant for.

Please also remember to file bug reports on bugs.horde.org (after checking for
existing bugs that are similar).

If these quirks are to be fixed then the Horde developers (myself included)
need to be made aware of them - unfortunately it's rather difficult to keep
tabs on a bug tracker and 4+ mailing lists with people posting problems
across all of these!

--
Stuart K Bingë