[Kolab-devel] RE : [kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Tue Jan 18 20:05:27 CET 2005

On 18 Jan 2005 11:38, Nicolas Scaut wrote:
> After, I create a new user and when I go to "Calendar", I have a
> message:
> " Horde/Kolab : Impossible de synchroniser agenda « Agenda de <user> » :
> NO, Permission denied" but only the first time that I go to this
> section.
>
> After, I have no message but I can't add a new event. Always the same
> error:
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> <path>/horde/lib/Horde/Kolab.php on line 530

Hi,

in Kolab.php, there are two methods dealing with acl / permission
conversion. They are broken. Additionally, once you've used Horde to access
your Kolab 2 account, Kontact will complain about the ressource folders.
ACLs are set back to "lca". You can correct that by changing the folder
properties (go to the ACL tab). If you use DIMAP, you have to sync your
folders at least once to apply the change onto the server.

Regards,
Andreas