[Kolab-devel] Re: wiki.kolab.org

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 14:04:48 CET 2005

Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005 12:42 schrieb Hamish:
>
> Hello,
>
>>not massive, but still quite nice. If anyone wants access to the
>>webalizer stats, please send me your public key and I will send you a
>>login for webalizer.
>
> see the attachement.
>
> Yours,
> -- martin

Sorry everyone, I have made a mistake with this, unfortunately I have
not yet figured out how to make the statistics anonymous and the privacy
of the visitors should be respected.
If anyone knows how to make webalizer statistics anonymous, please send
me an email. For now though, statistics are available to anyone with a
court order...