[Kolab-devel] [issue588] cannot delete shared folders

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Jan 7 04:41:47 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005 12:59 schrieb Hamish:

Hi,

> This worked fine, I deleted the LDAP object with gq and the folder with
> cyradm. I see there is a kolabDeleteFlag on most objects - is this a
> sort of "safety net"?

No, the kolabDeleteFlag tells the kolabd backend application to delete the
folder from every server.

So in you case it looks like the Kolab backend failed to detect the
kolabDeleteFlag for some reason.

Can you reproduce the problem?

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany