[Kolab-devel] Bug in F/B handling - packages from 23rd Dec

a.gungl at gmx.de a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Jan 6 15:28:36 CET 2005

Hi,

smehow I felt like switching the "Allow unauthenticated downloading of
Free/Busy information" in the web frontend. Afterwards, F/B handling for
ressource accounts stopped working.

Here is the relevant part of the resmgr.log file (cleaned a bit at the
beginning of the lines):

Debug: Annotation for folder user/video/Calendar is event.default
Debug: Selecting user/video/Calendar for video at osp-dd.de
Debug: Connected to user/video/Calendar, imap object is Object
Debug: URL =
http://kolab.osp-dd.de/freebusy/trigger/video%40osp-dd.de/Calendar.xpfb
Error: Unable to retrieve free/busy information for video at osp-dd.de from

http://video%40osp-dd.de:XXX@kolab.osp-dd.de/freebusy/trigger/video%40osp-dd.de/Calendar.xpfb

Debug: URL = http://kolab.osp-dd.de/freebusy/video%40osp-dd.de.xfb
Error: Unable to retrieve free/busy information for video at osp-dd.de from
http://video%40osp-dd.de:XXX@kolab.osp-dd.de/freebusy/video%40osp-dd.de.xfb
Shutting down (1)

I've verified that deactivating the option in the admin frontend made the
F/B handling working again. The problem is, that the login part of the URL
(video%40osp-dd.de) is rejected by Apache in unauthenticated mode.

Best regards,
Andreas

PS. I've looked for an appropriate issue in the tracker and haven't found
one. Sorry for wasting bandwidth if this problem has already been known.

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail