[Kolab-devel] [issue665] appointment forwarding not possible with email spoof protection

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Feb 16 18:30:24 CET 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Outlook can only forward an appointment per iCalendar faking
the from to be from the original sender.
Our from header spoofing check disallows that.

Is there another way of forwarding appointments?
I could only make it send the email as windat attachment
or insert the text (not iCalendar) representation.

A dirty solution would be to make an exception for iCalendar emails
in our filter.
This is not decided yet. I only wanted to know if I am missing something
on Outlook and there is another possibility.

assignedto: bernhard
messages: 3923
nosy: bernhard, bh, martin, steffen
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: appointment forwarding not possible with email spoof protection
topic: proko2, server