[Kolab-devel] Mozilla calendar and freebusy

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Feb 8 14:52:05 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005 13:16 schrieb Hamish:

Hi,

> completed the migration. If anyone knows of any windows alternatives,
> please let me know. I have tried aethera and do not like it.

Which version did you try?

> The webclient
> would be a great tool for this, but it seems too far from stable at the
> moment.

Did you consider to either user a port of Kontact to Windows (either native Qt
or Cygwin)?

What about a NX solution?

As soon as KDE/Kontact is ported to Qt4 I expect a native version of Kontact
on Win32.

Yours,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany