[Kolab-devel] Request for email alias handling easy fix

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Fri Dec 23 15:21:40 CET 2005

Bernhard Reiter ha scritto:

>>Imho Sympa is the right mailing list manager for kolab because of ldap
>>integration and x509v3 enterprise encrypted/signed mailing list support.
>>

>Personally I am quite a fan of Mailman, but it is true that some of the
>integration would have to be checked.

I also prefer mailman but in a project i'm working on the requirement of
integration between the components was quite strict and sympa provided
exactly the feature needed.
I have to say that using it, i found sympa bettern than mailman but need
more work to get the right configuration setup with all the
feature/setup you want.

The very bad things of sympa is that's written in perl!! :)