[Kolab-devel] server release-notes.txt

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Thu Dec 15 20:08:31 CET 2005

Richard Bos <richard at radoeka.nl> writes:

> I miss the autoconfiscation update to KRH.

Which patch was that?  Issue1010?  As I wrote in that issue I can't
build an RPM of that right now and I don't have the time to figure out
what to change.  I'm sure it will be in the 2.1 beta, but it won't be in
the next snapshot release.

> A lot of autoconfiscation work is performed by Marcus Huwe, he
> should be mentioned too.

Any specific issues where I should mention him?  All issues listed
currently in release-notes only mention you.  Marcus is mentioned for
perl-kolab, for which there's no new RPM in the next snapshot release.

> BTW: I'll be disappointed if the autoconfiscation
> patch won't make it into the beta that will be released soon.

Issue1022 won't be in the next snapshot release (otherwise we won't get
it out the door at all) but I don't see a problem with putting it into
the beta.

>> -      * Always use the calendar folder when writing to the calendar
>> -        folder.  kolabEncryptedPassword is no longer used.
>> +      * Fixing:
>> +          Isuse1023 (fix some typos in messages)
>
> That is a nice wording ....  It is 'Issue1023' and not Isuse; indeed a
> type :))
>
> What should be mentioned too is that the documentation path has changed
> from /kolab/share/kolabd/doc to /kolab/share/doc/{kolabd,kolab-webadmin,etc}.

I've updated release-notes.txt.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/