[Kolab-devel] Horde & Kontact issues with Kolab backend

VoVaN vovan at planet.nl
Thu Dec 15 08:07:18 CET 2005

I'm using Kontact (KDE 3.5) and Horde with Kolab backend and having issues
with rewriting Contacts/Notes/Tasks.. originally created with Kontact. So,
after analysing the IMAP messages format created by Kontact finally I found
what it is. I know it will sound quite funny, but the problem is that Kontcact
created a mail message with "Content-Type: Multipart/Mixed", but Horde can
read the message correctly, but can rewrite it only if "Content-Type:
multipart/mixed"..... so it's CASE SENSITIVE!!! I didn't believe for the
first time, but it is! Now the question is what's the best way to correct it?
Any suggestions?

Vlad