[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server 2.1 snapshot release 20051201

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 6 18:07:56 CET 2005

Op dinsdag 6 december 2005 16:43, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> It would be possible, but the release notes are currently for the full
> server, not for one single package. Actually we are only saying that one
> set of packages will work well together.
> So having the release notes for the server is fine.
> We could factor them into the NEWS file for each component, too,
> I think.

No need for that.  In the end all NEWS files will end up in: /.....doc/kolab/
So 1 news file that provides all info would be sufficient.

> It is just a matter of who wants to do the work,  the information is there
in the CVS.

That would be you I think, Bernhard as release coordinator (dude ;)
The information should be there when the cvs is tagged and the tarbals are
made.  AFAIK a copy and paste into kolabd/NEWS would suffice.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless