[Kolab-devel] IMAP - Sent, Draft, Template folders not created?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Thu Aug 18 20:54:38 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, 16. August 2005 18:14 schrieb Tomasz Chmielewski:
> When I setup a new User in Kolab an imap Folder INBOX is created.
> But it does not contain the folders Sent, Drafts, Templates ...
> What do I have to do to get these Folders created on user creation,

The folders are not created at the same time as the user,
they should be created by the client.

> What are the nameconventions of these Folders?

The client is free to create them, but uses IMAP annotations
to mark the function of the folders.
There should be one event.default for instance.

> Horde/Imp as well as Mozilla Mail/Thunderbird expect these Folders for
> their proper function.

If Horde/IMP cannot create them properly, this is still a but.
Any Kolab client should be able to create those folders.