[Kolab-devel] [issue876] FB Setup documentation not clear enough for KDE in doc2.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Aug 12 11:19:22 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

The FB setup documentation and the screenshots are inconsistant
about what to use as fb retrieval URL and setup.

We shall improve it.
Michel: Usually this would be your task, but I have more information
about what is confusing some users in German, so I might just do the changes.
IMHO the default url for retrieval in KDE should be:

https://your.kolabhomeserver/freebusy/%EMAIL%.ifb

We would need to test if this also works on windows.

assignedto: bernhard
messages: 5250
nosy: bernhard, bh, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: FB Setup documentation not clear enough for KDE in doc2.
topic: docs, kkc