[Kolab-devel] [issue864] freebusy display takes internal or does not honor "nobody" annotation

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Aug 3 11:57:24 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

KDE client 2.0rc3:

A user has two calendars.
He switches the freebusy relevancy to "nobody" for the second one.
This works fine as other people do not have those appointments
in the fb list anymore.

On the other hand, if those user goes to its own freebusy view
in the attendee dialog of Kontact, the appointments from this folder
still can be seen.

Question a): Does KOrganizer use the internal information here
or does it fetch the own list? If it uses internal information,
we need to honor the "nobody" attribute of the second folder.

b) If we get this from the server always, is this the xfb?
Might there be a problem with xfb creation and the annotation flags?

assignedto: till
messages: 5216
nosy: bernhard, bh, david, till
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: freebusy display takes internal or does not honor "nobody" annotation
topic: kde client