[Kolab-devel] [issue861] kolab-resource-handlers installs with warning about uids

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Aug 2 11:43:56 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

When installing kolab-resource-handlers-0.3.9-20050727 (part of the upcoming
2.0.1rc1) I get numerous warnings like this:

WARNING: running in safe mode requires that all files created be the same uid as
the current script.  PHP reports this script is uid: 19414, and current user is:
kolab

I wonder why it complains about that, since 19414 is the numerical uid of the
user kolab.

This bug seems pretty harmless, so it won't stop a 2.0.1rc1 release.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 5206
nosy: bh, steffen
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: kolab-resource-handlers installs with warning about uids
topic: server