[Kolab-devel] KOrganizer reminds me at GMT

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Mon Aug 1 16:47:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using Proko2 kdepim checked out last week from SVN on top of KDE 3.4.1.
Since I compiled it last week, I have been wondering why I get no reminders
from KOrganizer ...

I just created a new appointment at 18:00 o'clock with the reminder set to 15
minutes. The reminder window pops up at 15:45 telling me that the meeting
starts at 16:00. Since I'm in central Europe (GMT+2), I suppose this is a
timezome problem. The timezone in the Kontact preferences is set to
"Europe/Berlin". What's going wrong there?

Regards,
Henning Holtschneider
--
LocaNet oHG - http://www.loca.net