[Kolab-devel] SyncKolab and Kolab2

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Fri Apr 29 16:21:06 CEST 2005

Hi andreas,
I am sorry, but the event class is not documented to well, all you see i
found out by looking at the calendar javascripts and the source code (lxr).
I think it would be good to start with contacts anyway, because its
easier and most stuff works. Calendar should be step two. This is also
because I am waiting for the release of calendar 0.3, which includes
quite a lot of changes to the event format. so calendar should be a
little postponed.

AddressBook is described fairly well on xulplanet.com

Niko