[Kolab-devel] Kolab XML specification

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Apr 21 14:49:37 CEST 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 14:14, Andreas Gungl wrote:

> But you actually won't be able to find a message with that subject,
> because the original event (subject with sched-id) is on another
> account while you have the event with the new uid (and that subject).

The code in CVS works with the resmgr script if it is the only client
using the folder. It puts the SID in the Subject, and later when it
searches for an event to update it searches for an event with the
correct SID in the subject.

If I can't have the SID in the Subject, then I need it elsewhere in some
header. Wading through all messages to find the right one is not
acceptable.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se