[Kolab-devel] Kolab XML specification

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Wed Apr 20 18:34:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

running Kolab 2 Beta 3 I have messages for events in my resource account
which have:

  Subject: libkcal-357617956.864
  <uid>kolab-71cbdf53d0ecc61bf4ea77158e238817</uid>
  <scheduling-id>libkcal-357617956.864</scheduling-id>

So the <uid> doesn't correspond to the subject while the <scheduling-id>
does. I've searched the format specification PDF for scheduling-id and
couldn't find it in that document. Who can give further details?

If the above constellation is correct, this would mean a significant
amount of work in the Horde sources to make that web client able to show
data in shared folders of resource accounts.

TIA,
Andreas

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail